Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Good Grief, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!! Is It Actually Possible?????????? The Acid Queen Is 74 Years Old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   "I'm the Gypsy--the Acid Queen,
                                                    Pay before we start.
                                                    I'm the Gypsy--I'm guaranteed
                                                    I'll tear your soul apart."
                                                    ----THE WHO, "Tommy"
                                                   

                                   Darlings, Tina Turner, both with and without Ike, has been tearing souls apart for 74 years.  Today happens to be her birthday, and I wish her the wildest!  How many of us wanted to be the Acid Queen, back in the day, in the 1970's????????  I know I did!   And maybe the fact that I didn't is why I am here now to talk about it, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Who would think Tina has reached this age?  It boggles the mind of generations everywhere, especially the generation that made Tina a star!!!!!!!!!!!  If she is getting up there, what does that say about the rest of us???????????????

                                       But, I am sure Tina is not letting up on energy; oh, no, honeys!!!!!!!! She could go out, and do that whole Acid Queen thing tonight, if she wanted!  I would hate to meet up with that hypodermic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        So, Happy Birthday, Tina!  May you continue to blow our minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: