Followers

Sunday, November 10, 2013

What Is It About The Upper East Side, Darlings????????????????


                 
                                   I know what this looks like, girls, but it is not a freeze frame of the opening shot of "Rosemary's Baby."  It is a shot of the Upper East Side, which used to be the prime glamour spot in Manhattan, though, lately, I have to wonder.  I know, as I have stated, Blythe is around there somewhere, but her kind of glamour is few and far between, as most of those Upper East Side women are botoxed entitlement bitches, like we encountered, last year, at Delemarchier!!!!!!!!!  Which, I discovered yesterday, is still in business, still being presided over by Nasty Hostess!!!!!  Wonder if she has forgotten us?  We will soon have a chance to find out, because time is quickly drawing near for the annual Metropolitan Art Museum pilgrimage, to see the Christmas Tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Yesterday, found us at the Jewish Museum, which is free on Saturdays, so we took in the Chagall exhibit, and the one on Art Spiegelman!!!!  With us was Monsieur's friend, Aviv, as charming a lesbian as one could hope for!  None of that Radclyffe Hall crap, let me tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     With the sun setting, we dined at an eatery on First Avenue, and wended our way back to Brooklyn!!!!!!!!  I was so glad to get back!  Because there is something so cold and isolating, about that Upper East Side!!!!!!!!!  Except for Sutton Place, where, if there, I would have everything shopped in for me, ther isn't a street or building of it I would live on.  Though I do love The Corner Bookstore, on Madison and 93rd.  Of course, we stopped there, and, no, I did not emerge, empty handed!!!!!!!!!!

                                       But the Upper East Side is just so creepy!  Too many face lifts, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Not like MY girls, who are all natural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: