Followers

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Bay Ridge Might Just Have Found The New Sylvia Weinstock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 This enchanting display caught my eye the other day.  It is at 8617 Third Avenue, in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.  That is Third Avenue and 86th Street.



                                    The yellow is brighter than pictured, and the displays within are visual delights, indicating that the owner, or owners here, have the potential to become the next Sylvia Weinstock.  I have not seen such work since Sylvia passed away, two years ago this November 22.  So, it is a delight to make this tasty discovery.  Maybe we will have them make the special cake for Baby Gojira's 20th birthday party, which will be in August of next year.  Eleven months seems far, but the time goes fast.



                                      I hope Ten Cake Studio has a long and prosperous stay in Bay Ridge.



                                     And have I some design ideas for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Looks promising!!
Wish we had one around here!!!
I Need a special cake this month, for my husband’s birthday!!

Mistress Maddie said...

What!!!! I had no idea Sylvia passed away?!?!?!?

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
So your husband's birthday is in September. When?
Age?

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,

So good to hear from you. Yes, darling, she passed away, and the city has been devastated.
Will you be at Fashion Week? Give ANNA my best, darling.