Followers

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Here Are Some Things I Would Like To See At Fall's New York Fashion Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                       I mean, it is almost here, darlings!  So, let's get started with some glamorous potential winners.



                                                                


                                                                                 
                            I mean, start with Altuzarra, darlings!  The cuts, the colors, the fabrics, oh my God!


                                                                            
                         And how about this ensemble, by Tory Burch?????????  The use of color and patterns is so striking, who could resist???????????????


                                                                        
                                    Now, my personal favorite, Ralph Lauren, is back this year.  And high time, in order to mark the return of Edwardian Cecil Beaton elegance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                     Here is some more of Tory Burch.  Red is always a stunner in New York!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                                   
                                          Looks like Tory's work will be the one to watch, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                                  
                                           Some Brandon Maxwell?  How delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                            I understand Charles de Vilmorin will be represented, as I hope Michael Kors and Mark Jacobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How I would love to scope out a show or two to see what I might take home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                              My closet could use some freshening, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I like Ralph Lauren, and Marc Jacobs!!
And of course Cecil, who doesn’t!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
If only someone would open a shop replicating
Cecil's designs? Hey? Maybe I should do it!