Followers

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Here Are Some More Swaths Of Color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Here is some more work from, I believe, Charles de Vilmorin. Aren't the styles are just brilliant.  And I think it is about time men started embracing themselves, and if they want to wear something like this, they should.  Only make sure it is tailor made for you, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                        Fashion Week has largely been disappointing, except for some of these stand outs.



                                          Embrace color, girls!  It looks good, and makes one feel good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                           Your social event will be made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I’ve always said my favorite color is purple, but really I love it All!! Anything BRIGHT!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I think purple is great when used to blend in with other colors.
I don't think I would use it just by itself.