Followers

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Free Again, For Another Six Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             At least as far as dental matters are concerned.



                                           Yes, girls, Autumn means here more doctor visits for both David and I; I saw my endocrinologist last week, and David sees a doctor on October 6.  And somewhere in there we have visits with our dermatologist, and I with my cardiologist.



                                              Oh, don't worry there is fun stuff coming up, and I will share.  And other things I must share with you.  If I have seemed absent on here for a while, medicine is the reason.



                                              When one retires, work hours can often be replaced by doctor visits.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

It seems unfair, doesn’t it?!!
You work all your life, finally have time to Enjoy Life, and your health starts declining!!!
Perhaps that’s why my husband is so grouchy!!
MY attitude suffers when I’m in pain as well.
But I hide it better than he does.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
David is like you; he bears pain quietly.
So many doctor appts. so little time. But if we
didn't we wouldn't get the time to do what we want to do.