Followers

Friday, September 1, 2023

Girls, Here Are Some Things I Would Like To See At Fashion Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






                                        No matter if Rihanna shows up or not, what I want to see is color.  Like this stunning men's polo shirt, suggestive to me of a Parcheesi board.  I would love to wear this because of its color combo, and hey, the idea of blending board games with fashion design is not a bad idea.  How about that, ANNA?????????????




Now this stylish shirt is like a combination of Cecil Beaton and  Alexa Meade, of "Wonderland Dreams."  I love its sort of Edwardian and Lewis Carroll combination.  This is something I would wear, and want to see on the Fashion Week runway.  You got that, ANNA?
                                                                          


                                                                                 

      Now, aren't these pants just perfect, darlings? Whether wearing the shirts above, or with a nice dark colored sports jacket, these garments are essential for men.  This is exactly what I want to see on the runway, and you know something, girls?  More men than you know are looking for color, instead of stuffy black, navy blue, and grey.



                                                       



                            Now, here is a lovely color spectrum for women to choose from. Not all of us--speaking for myself--might want the skirt at that length, but adjustments can -- but this blend of orange, and blue-white plaid is a winning combo I would be thrilled to see this next week--when Fashion Week starts, on September 8--on that runway!



                                                                          


                      Now, darlings, look at that gorgeous wraparound.  I haven't seen such an exquisite use of blue since the ball gown in Disney's 1949 "Cinderella."  And look at the Von Furstenberg influence.  Way to go, Diane!  Actually, I would love to see this on the runway in other colors as well--pink, orange, red and yellow.  But that's just me, darlings!!!!!!!!!  Wouldn't we all love to look like that?


                                                                      

                            Aren't these combos lovely?  Admittedly that brown is a little muted, but a stylish color garnet or wraparound scarf in color could brighten it up.


                              Post Summer ware does not have to be dull, darlings!  All that is needed is some commonsense and.........COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                           

2 comments:

Victoria said...

We do adore our bright colors!!
Love that “parcheesi board” top!!
It also reminds me of the Partridge Family bus!!

Jimmy Buffet has died; no cause of death given.
I know he hadn’t been in the best of health in recent months.
I have never had a “margarita” or Any alcoholic beverage really, however I liked his easygoing, fun-loving vibe.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I never thought of "The Partridge Family," but you are right.

Just heard about Jimmy Buffet. I thought he was older.
I used to love a "margarita" once in a while, but since
diabetes no.

Have a joyous Labor Day weekend.