Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Darlings, Today Prosperina Goes Back To Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, lambs, according to what I was taught, today, September 21st, marks the first day of Fall. So leaves will fall and snow will come as Ceres mourns for her daughter forced to spend six months below ground with the Prince of the Underworld!!!!!
And, no I am NOT talking about John Gotti!!!!!!!!!

What a Fall it is shaping up to be. Between "Follies" resuscitating Broadway, my father planning to move up North (at 96, yet!!!!!!!!!), not to mention what promises to be the Literary Event of the Season, "The Marriage Plot" by Jeffrey Eugenides (author of "Middlesex") the spell of Autumn should prove to be anything but boring. If only my teeth could still tolerate toffee or caramel apples!!!!!!! Now, I wouldn't dare!!!!!!!

So, a sad temporary farewell to Prosperina, and don't cry, Ceres, as she will be returning to us in six months!!!!!!!!! No need for my girls to cry, as the Raving Queen will be right here, darlings!!!!!!!!!

Bring on those falling leaves past the windowpane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: