Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Time For Some Levity, Darlings!!! So, Get In Touch With Your Inner BARBRA!!!!!!!!



Girls, I am telling you, things have just not been the same in this post-BARBRA age!!!! I cite this, because, last Tuesday, while I was getting a wisdom tooth torn from my mouth, La Strident paid a visit to my workplace, and, suddenly, nothing is the same!!!!! Imagine--staffers just sitting around public areas, masquerading as patrons, while waiting to call out "Hello, gorgeous!" in unison, as BARBRA steps off the elevator. And step off she did, looking freshly emerged from the "What's Up, Doc!" era.

Honey, I am never too far from my inner BARBRA!!!! If I could have just been there to do "I'm The Greatest Star," you can bet that would have taken care of Miss Lauren Ambrose!!! And if YOU think BARBRA can be demanding???? Hah--try me!!! If I do "Funny Girl", I want the Winter Garden, so kick out that tin can of a show called "Mama Mia!" Why bother, when you have Meryl on film??????

I have been singing the "Funny Girl" score all week--and people have noticed!!!!! Because I am as good as BARBRA!!!!! If only BARBRA knew it!!!!!!!

But next visit, she will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: