Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Can You Believe It Has Been Thirty Six Years, Darlings??????????????


                           That is right; on this day, said number of years ago, I graduated from college; the institution listed above.  Where I had a wonderful time learning, studying, and turning into a young adult.  After all this time, I can safely say I have no regrets about going there, and it was the perfect fit for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              But, when I was done, with all of........Life........in front of me, I thought, what am I going to do?  Am I going to do anything?  Go anywhere?  Well, lambs I have!

                               Over the past thirty six years, I have--

                                Worked, and still work, at one of the world's foremost arts emporiums

                                 Studies Musical Theater at HB Studios

                                 Stage managed several theater productions

                                 Performed in a musical--"The Pajama Game"

                                 Received a Master's Degree in Drama from NYU

                                Worked with the late composer Al Carmines

                                 Never won, but have held, an Oscar, and a Tony Award

                                 Voice lessons

                                   Been published in TONY (TimeOutNewYork)

                                   Created and maintain this blog

                                   And last, but not least

                                  Found my wonderful and loving Domestic Partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        And that is just the first thirty six years!  I am not through yet.  Stay tuned for more madcap adventures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         Damn it; I want to do "Funny Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: