Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just Who The ***K Does This Prick Think He Is???????????????????


                                 Girls, in all my years of watching some of the fools who parade themselves willingly on camera before Judge Judy, on her show, I have never seen the like of Stephen McKisson, of Maryland.

                                   I don't know if his problem is an overload of testosterone, drugs, meds, or lack thereof, or--as I suspect--he is flat out dangerous.

                                    Just look at his face, for starters.  That look of perpetual smug arrogance he wears tells me all is not right in his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     "Mr. McKisson are you high?," Judge Judy asked.  She was wise to. And while he claimed he was not, I had to wonder.  Though if he was not high, I would hate to see him when he is.  What he needed before going on this show was a massive tranquilizer.

                                       The amount of anger his presence generated--and he was not acting; this was someone who lacked the skill for such!!!!!!!!!--was so palpable, I think Judge Judy and the audience feared for its safety.  I have never seen a show whee Judge Judy asked bailiff Byrd to stand between a plaintiff and a defendant!  But he did, then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          And even after the segment ended, McKisson was not all that contrite!

                                          The first thing which  should be done is he should be  barred from Maryland.  Then his mother should put him in some kind of institution.  And while, there, he should have his white hiney smacked with a paddle, till it turns beet red, and he yelps like the mongrel dog he is!!!!!!!!!!!  Except I don't really mean to insult mongrel dogs; they are better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             If this guy is allowed on television again, he will end up having his own reality show, which, of course, will be his twisted brand of reality, and which right wing zealots and fanatics will watch, and make him their instant media darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               Does this really have to happen?  Spank this guy's  butt, but good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

U.N. Owen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
U.N. Owen said...

Maybe raving mad, but, I would LOVE to fuck him - VERY long & VERY hard.

I'm sure it wouldn't be his first time fucking around with another guy.

Looks like a 'straight' boy who plays around - & blames it on him being 'drunk.'

CinCityRaven said...

His poor enabling momma had 'McKiss-egg'' on her face. Why even show up w/ him? Was he really trying to intimidate the plaintiff w/ her man there?? In Stephen's words "I guess so!!" Bendito.

CinCityRaven said...

I was surprised she didn't fling the gavel at his face when he replied "I feel sorry for you (Judge Judy)"

IsopportKateG said...

He and his gf are on facebook

Unknown said...

I hope the beginning is on you~tube.
I only caught 10 min of it at the end.

Unknown said...

What was this episode called.

The Raving Queen said...


Shadow Dragon,

I am not sure the episode was called
anything. As a regular "Judge Judy" watcher,
I do not believe the episodes are given titles.
Case numbers are, though.

Unknown said...

He reminds me of Luther, the leader of the gang "The Rogues" from the movie The Warriors, "Warriors, come out to plaaaaay"

The Raving Queen said...

Unknown,

I never saw "The Warriors." I have
to check it out; But Luther sounds like
a bad character, and so does this guy!

No chocolate said...

Judge Judy, episode 944. Best Amazing Cases, season 2021. About the 4th one in.Jilacki Friani is the person that posted it.

No chocolate said...

Judge Judy, episode 944. Best Amazing Cases, season 2021. About the 4th one in.Jilacki Friani is the person that posted it.

No chocolate said...

Judge Judy, episode 944. Best Amazing Cases, season 2021. About the 4th one in.Jilacki Friani is the person that posted it.