Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Can't Wait For This One, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Darlings, starting June 5 (Wednesday, at 10 PM!!!), Investigation Discovery is going to offer up its campiest bit yet--a program called "Southern Fried Homicide," detailing murders below the Mason Dixon line.

                                      You have just got to see the commercial for it!!!!  There are all these Southern women (well, older!!!!!!!) at an outdoor cotillion, and one of them plops dead into her plate, apparently poisoned! Talk about steel magnolias!!!!!!   I think this could be the fun offering of the final season.

                                        And, of course, this being the South, they may serve up some tasty dishes, or recipes thereof, that can be eaten along the way.  I can't wait, though I don't know what my doctors would say, as, well, Southern cooking may be the most luscious, but not necessarily healthy!!!!!!!!!

                                           You can bet this show will serve up heaping portions of Southern mendacity and greed, that would make Tennessee Williams proud, and bring a tear to his eye.  I can't wait to discuss it with you, loves!!!!!!!!!

                                             Until then, dolls--Kiss my grits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: