Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Girls, Have You Heard About Christopher O'Riley?????????????


                                       Every Saturday morning, on radio station WQXR, I am awakened, deprived of habitual need for Jeff Spurgeon  and Carrie Nolan, by this calculatedly cultured voice that is Christopher's, who hosts this music show featuring young musicians, called "From The Top."  The minute I heard Christopher, I knew he was one of the boys, because of his beautiful enunciation.

                                          The first thing I thought was, too bad Tyler Clementi did not stick around.  He would have been a sensation on this show, and, Mr. O'Riley is not bad in the looks department, so maybe he and Tyler might have hooked up, musically or otherwise.  Better than what was available out there in North Brunswick, New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           But, then, there is that tattooed hand. And, darlings, let me tell you, it is not just the hand that is like that, but that whole arm.  Sweeties, it is downright creepy.  I have to wonder if Mr. O'Riely is part of some fetishist group. Or if he gravitates to those who find tattoos a turn-on; there are such folk out there, though I am not one of them.  Exactly what kind of a statement is he trying to make, I wonder, because, when in concert, his sleeves are covered, so who would know otherwise????????????

                                                I have to give him credit for the way he treats the child musicians on a professional level, never being cloying or condescending.  And do you know where this guy lives, girls????????  Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now, why on earth would anyone live there??????????  Remember, in the musical, "Wonderful Town," Ruth and Eileen could not wait to get out of there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 For my single girls, take hope.  I have no concrete evidence that he has anyone, so if yo want to take a chance, with those tattoos, go ahead.  But I have my own theory.
                                                      There is this broadcaster, Eddie Robinson, who has the nerve to disrupt some mornings on this same radio station, when I wake up, and want to hear Carrie Nolan!!!!!!!!  His voice does not belie his ethnicity, and, as you can see, he is pretty hot, girls!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                         So, I would not be surprised if he and Christopher hook up for a little tag teaming.  Bet Christopher would love to be on the receiving end of Eddie, and if he is, happiness to you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kudos to Eddie for overlooking those tattoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                           But I still want Jeff and Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: