Followers

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Girls, I Simply Cannot Believe It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         The follower indicator now reads 67, so that means a new reader has found their way here, and so I bid that reader welcome.  Actually, the arrival comes at a prescient time; I had been musing, for days, over maybe suffering from writer's block, and now, this morning, I find myself with several things I have to get out of my system.  Including Bitch Of The Week, which is today!

                                         So, welcome, darling, to The Raving Queen, and all you see on here.  I hope you find it enjoyable and informative.  As always, it goes great with coffee.

                                          Time to let go of that writer's block. But not before welcoming our newest reader with the blog's unofficial theme song!

                                           Feel free to drop in, and comment on here, anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: