Followers

Monday, January 15, 2018

Oh, My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess Who Has Come To Town??????????? Hayley Mills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Yes, loves, Hayley is in town--and I have GOT to have tea with her!

                            It may be tough, because she has a pretty hefty schedule, being here on assignment.  After a sold out run in Ireland, Isobel Mahon's comedy, "Party Face," has come to Manhattan at City Center, Stage 2, where it will run from January 22, till April 8.

                            Of course, there are other good actors in it, but, hons, I am telling you, every queen from each side--Jersey and Long Island--of the Hudson, every Baby Boomer raised in the Sixties, is going to flock like pilgrims to a shrine, just to see our Hayley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             And I have no doubt many will be clutching their Hayley Mills memorabilia, for her to sign at the stage door!

                               I look forward to seeing Hayley, and all my girls, at the performance I attend of "Party Face!"

                               " Hayley, Hayley, mend my shoe, because I've got a lot more dancing to do!"

                                  Hope to see you at tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: