Followers

Monday, January 15, 2018

"Look At My Hands! Mother Said You Could Always Tell A Lady By Her Hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                            Speaking of "Gone With The Wind," darlings, Suellen had a point here.

                             I can't begin to tell you what this cold Winter has done to my hair and skin!  My hands look like Suellen's, and I surely have not been out working in the fields.  In this weather?  It chills my bones right to the marrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Yes, a lady can always be distinguished by her hands!  But what is one to do in such extreme weather?  There are times during the day, and evenings, when my hands are so creamed I dare not hold on to anything.  Or anyone.   This hand primping is cramping my style.

                             But we have to keep at it, girls!  I certainly feel better when my hands are smooth and silky.  They are healing.  But then the weather gets cold, so it is back to the slathering.

                              The O'Haras had the other extreme.  Instead of hypothermia, they had to worry about heat prostration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                I am telling you, "Gone With The Wind" is a mantra for living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: