Followers

Friday, January 12, 2018

I Feel Like I Am Cramming For The Bar Exam, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Yesterday, my Lenormand card set arrived in the mail, and I am telling you, it may be less tricky than Tarot, but right now numbers, images, and combinations are floating through my mind.  And I have only studied three of the combinations!

                                Like the Tarot, the images are lovely, in a Victorian, picturesque way.  There are fewer cards in a deck--36 for Lenormmand, as compared to 79 for Tarot.

                                Now, don't worry girls, I am not turning into Minnie Castevet.  I mean, do you think I want people peeping through their door holes at me, in curlers?  God forbid!

                                  I always felt ashamed I could never master Tarot, so I became interested in Lenormand, which will give me more of a specialty, since more people do Tarot than this!

                                  And, no, I am not renouncing my Catholicism.  Like Mrs. Gardner in "Rosemary's Baby, " I look upon it as an "intriguing pastime."   Although, looked what happened to her.

                                  I am not joining a coven; this is all on my own.

                                  However, by the time I am ready, the weather should be warmer.  So, I may grab a card table, sit out front on my street, and, with Baby Gojira assisting me in a cute wizard outfit, with matching star and moon crescent pictured hat, do neighborhood readings.

                                    I will let you all know when you can make an appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

shortbaldfigureoffun said...

I have Tarot's Syndrome. I blurt out people's futures at inappropriate times.

shortbaldfigureoffun said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAodb5BQ6jY

The Raving Queen said...


Shortbaldfigureoffun,

Congrats on being able to master Tarot.
I mastered the Arcana, but could never
learn the other deck. I am taking
Lenormand at my own pace, and it seems
to be easier, what with the images and
numbers. The numbers especially help.

I have seen some Lenormand videos. Is
this one of Donna Leigh's?