Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Happy Birthday, Seamus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 See how truly special this day is, dears?  Who living in Bay Ridge does not know Seamus?  If, for some reason, there are those who do not, then make an immediate beeline for Paws Truly, on Third Avenue in the Seventies.  Seamus will greet you with love, and will be more than happy to take your birthday wishes, a cookie, if offered, or order you up some pet supplies.

                                  Seamus turn 11 today, and he is as loving and good natured a dog as can be.  He also helps run the store, and makes sure those who work there keep it up to his standards.  With a little assist from his coworker, Sparky, the parrot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    I plan to visit Seamus and wish him the best on his natal day.  If any of my girls are in the area, I advise you to do so too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Happy Birthday, Seamus!  I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My Scooter Pie (real name Scout) is madly in love with Seamus, altho he's a bit too old for her. Still, love knows no limitations for consenting adults be they people-people or fur-people. Or feather-people. (My roosters had a thang going on. Happy boys too!)

Seamus is so handsome and apparently a great business manager. Kudos to him!

The Raving Queen said...


DB Law,
Thanks so much for your comment.
Who wouldn't love Seamus? He is
such a good natured dog. He is
the power behind that store, believe me.
And both he and Saprky are great
at cheering me up when I am sad.