Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Where Are There Cotillions Like This, In Bay Ridge??????????????????????


                              One of the sideline highlights of our trip, and a chance to escape Elizabeth, for a time, was the rest stop at McDonald's in Bayside, Queens.  It was sometime after nine in the morning, and, darlings, I walked into a social cotillion!!!!!!!!!!!  Tables of men, gathered in mutual loneliness, to discuss matters as avidly as a gaggle of gals on Virginia Graham's "Girl Talk!!!!!!!!!!"  At another table, a group of white collar guys made the table their office, operating computers, and working on a spread sheet, stretched out across the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  I thought, "What am I missing, with my weekday mornings?" If there is a social cotillion like this, in Bay Ridge, someone please tell me where it is!!!!!!!!!  This is the hot morning spot in Bayside, but that is too long a trip for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I wanted to join in, but could not miss the show.  At least I got some relief from Elizabeth.

                                   But, darlings, where in Bay Ridge, is the morning cotillion held?????????????????

No comments: