Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2018

The Hills Are Alive....In My Dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           This definitely tells me it is time to see "The Sound Of Music" on the screen again.
If only some theater would offer me the chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             In this dream I had last night, I was in the very church where the movie's wedding scene was filmed.  At the foot of the altar was the biggest movie screen in the world.  I was seated toward the center, but still had to look up.  Seated among me, as audience members, were the movie's Von Trapp children, most prominently Heather Menzies, who passed on nearly three months ago, whose omission from the Oscars' "In Memoriam" section I can never forget or forgive, and, who, at the time of my first viewing as a child, I so desperately wanted to be.  Along with Angela Cartwright.

                            They appeared in the dream, just as they did in the movie, dressed in the curtain costumes.  For some reason, this particular loop from the film was playing on the big screen throughout my dream.

                             Oh, hons, let's head for those hills, at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: