Followers

Monday, March 19, 2018

Time To Welcome Another Reader, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         I have been meaning to do this for days, darlings, because the follower indicator has been set at 71 for quite some time.  I am not quite sure who the new reader is, but I suspect my (ours, really!) good friends, Lynda and Marilyn, whom we visited this weekend.  With all the traveling and shopping we have done, I had no chance to do my hair.  Can you believe it?  Wash and go just had to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          But, no matter who the new reader is, I bid you welcome.  Things can get pretty outrageous on here, so be prepared for anything.  And, as I tell everyone, it goes great with coffee!

                          I have to confess, sometimes I arrive on here, not knowing what I am going to write about, until I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             So, welcome New Reader. And here is the blog's unofficial theme song!

                             Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: