Followers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Darlings, If You Are Gay, Then Veda Is A Role Model!!!!!!!!!!!

I am, of course, talking about Veda, played by Ann Blyth, in the Joan Crawford film classic "Mildred Pierce." My heart went out to her the moment she said, "It's the dress. It's awfully cheap material. I can tell by the smell." Dman right; no K-Mart knock downs for Veda or us. She taught gay men that if you buy something you BUY THE BEST!!!!!!!

In the meantime, my weekend is going to be like Rosalind Russell in "Mourining Becomes Electra." First, I HAVVE GOT to have a Bloody Mary. Then I have to find a book to get me out of the mood set by "Frankenstein." Then I have to go to a birthday celebration for LITTLE JASON!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere tomorrow, I have to cook and clean. I have to meet Tom in Nweark at 5:45 so we can get to Patti Lupone's concert in Newark. Then on Sunday I have David's Memorial Service, Dignity Homoletics, and service. Can you see why I am so exhausted, girls? Why I slather on extra night cream? Why I need a husband??

Of course, Veda would have no problem finding a husband, especially a rich one. Even if she has to go to prison for it. So maybe we should join her and be someone's bitch, instead of our own!

Lights out, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: