Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Girls, Sometimes It Takes A Twisted Tale To Cheer One Up!!!!!!!

.....And let me tell you, darlings, you could not ask for anything more twisted than "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo;" which outdoes my youthful sex life by miles. The guy who plays Blomqvist is HOT; and the actress in the title role hits all the right notes. The use of photo imagery, editing, and music in this film is brillilant. And the Vanger family--what a bunch of sickos; they make the Borgias look like the Clampetts. Be forewarned, darlings, this is NOT "Green Acres." But you should see it, girls, because when it is time for Hollywood to film this, as they plan to, they will not push the envelope the way this version does, and the story SHOULD push the envelope. And speakking of pushing, wait till you see the scene where Lisbeth inserts....OOOPS! I can't tell.

Darlings, I need to inserted behind a table with a handsome man over coffee, drinks, dinner or something. Persisitence, huh? As I told someone, it worked for Veda, so I am not giving up. But can you beleive what I am going through. I know about lemons and frogs that you have to kiss until you get a Prince, but how about Fritz from "Frankestein?" Now, Dwight Frye as Fritz was HOT; anyone know some nice gay hunchbacks out there? See how demented I have become? I think I need to get away from Mary Shelley and back to Lauren Weisberger. Or at least Shelley Plimpton.

But it is spring and we are hopeful, darlings! Have a lovely, spring filled day, and check out the above for a nice, cheerful, twisted tale!

Twist THIS, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: