Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Darlings, My Life Is Like The 60's Sitcom "Kaaren"--I Am Always In A Whirl!!!!!!!

Girls, yesterday I forced myself out of the house at 11:42 so I could make Audrey's Beads for Life party by one. That I made it was more of a miracle than a testimony to the efficiency of the NYC MTA system. Audrey had some lovely baubles which I bought, and wine and garnishes, which I ate and drank. Her parents were there, and were SO charming; her father needs to get out more, I think, so I am going to have to drag him to The Monster, where he will be the hit of the evening, especially when we go downstairs to dance!

Then tomorrow I have to be in front of Town Hall at 10 AM to meet my sister, my niece and her son, my nephew, his wife and two chiildren, my other nephew--and with me that makes 9 of us to see the unveiling of the theatrical work "Baby Mouse--The Musical! Lunch at Carmines is sure to follow which means I will be a Lady Who Lunches, and get drunk, or maybe cap it off with some Bloody Marys downtown. I also want to see "The Cartel" which examines how bad education in New Jersey is--hell, I have known that since 1973!!!! And thanks to Jodee Blanco, I can now say my bitterness and resentment is justified. Comeuppances will eventually be gotten, just as they will elsewhere, concerning the likes of Grotesque Creature.

See what a whirl it is? And this is nothing compared to the weekend when it is to PA and back. How do I do it! I simply tell all my girls on here what is going on, because I know they all wanat to know. Just like I am going to tell off all those skanks who think SATC is so great--give me a break!

"Sex and The City" is cheap dirt! Take those bitches, pile them on a slag heap and leave them amidst the filthy landfills on Staten Island! That is the only city on which THEY belong!

See you soon at the hottest spots, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: