Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Darlings, Underneath Your Wimples, I Hope You Do NOT Have Curlers In Your Hair!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls, I almost had to curl my hair this morning. Imagine my disgust, when I discovered, all soaped up and halfway through my shower, that the water was coming out this disgusting brown. This better not happen tomorrow, because te prospect of cold showers does not thrill me. But better that than not being fresh and sparkling, which I cannot afford not to be in my glamour position. So I am not putting that curling iron away yet, and don't you girls do, either.

Nor am I giving up on Match,com, even though I cannot even get a lousy COFFEE DATE. I guess I am expected to look like a Titan Media model--well, good luck, guys, do you think any of YOU do? If you did, you would not be on the site either.

Feeling better after yesterday and trying not to be a bitch. Maybe a tirp to the theater? We shall see? In the meantime, I have to get ready for all the debutante balls this spring, darlings!

See you girls there!

No comments: