Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Well. Girls, I Am All Ready!!!!!

Ready, that is, for the Patti Lupone concert tonight, where I am sure every queen on this side of the Hudson will be trekking to Newark tonight for. Ready for my memorial tribute tomorrow for David. Ready to be assuaged by the latest Stephanie Plum novel. And ready to stop being rejected by guys on Match.com., even if young Juan at BookBook says he knows others who have the same problem. I am telling you, girls, the single life is only fun up to a certain point. Look, it can't even get you into Babbo. Now if I were with Stanley Tucci, that would be different. Where are you, Stanley. Let's celebrate your show triumph at Babbo. You can thank God you are not associated with "The Addams Family," but then you wouldn't want to be. And after THOSE reviews, girls, who is going to admit it--cast or crew. I predict by Tony time this show will be a seasonal footnote. You would have to PAY me to see it.
If they had used MY show stopping suggestions, the show would be a hit. Like--
"The Addams Family started,
When Uncle Fester farted.
Morticia is retarded.
The Addams Family. (snap snap)"

But you can see how I am listened to, darlings, who gets NOTHING on Match.com. Well mark my words--before the year is out, I will have someone. Even if I have to drag the streets. Meanwhile, it is off to Newark and Patti. We LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!!

And love to you all, my darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: