Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Darlings, Do Not Mess With Mamma Meryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, girls, I am talking about the Divine One, Miss Meryl Streep. The word on the street is that her daughter, Mamie Gummer, appearing in the soon to be on Broadway musical "Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson" is dating one of the cast members, and I am sure there has been lots of Girl Talk from Mamma to daughter on how to behave, because you can be sure Madame Meryl is not going to have one of her chicklets turn out like Lindsay Lohan. And sweethearts, as one who has done theater, let me tell you Miss Mamie had better concentrate on her performance and not backstage (or any other kind) of sex, because let me tell you nothing else ruins a performance more. Which is why though I am pure and chaste at all times, I am especially so within the confines of a theater, be it as an audience member or a performer/techie. The theater is a temple, darlings, and I worship there. When I am doing a role, loves, I arrive two hours before showtime so I can change leisurely and slowly get into character. Imagine if I were playing "The Bad Seed!" That would be SOME transition, darling!!!!!!!!! And you know when Meryl enters such premises, things part in her way like the Red Sea, and she is all about Getting Ready For The Performance!!!!!!! So Mamie better take some cues from her. I mean, her first big show, and she falls for some MAN????? Mamma Meryl had better take Mamie in hand, and straighten her out!!!!!!!! Do you think I ever fell for a MAN, girls, because I was working on a show???? Absolutely not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Miss Mamie had better watch herself, because she is right now on one slippery slope. And let me tell you, I have a suspicion that this guy's intentions are not that honorable. Again, the word on the street--and you know I get out, honey--is that subsequently, this date in question got himself an auditon for the latest "X-Men" movie. Personally, I would never audition for such shit, which is one reason why my acting career is where it is, and I am sure said boyfriend is not trying out for some lead part, but the facts are--he is dating Mamie, she is Meryl's daughter, and he got an audition???? Do I have to spell it out, Lambs????? Before you can say, in this case, "All About Steve," I am certain this guy is springboarding Mamie and her Meryl connection for his own career advancement. You know what you can do with that, honey??? Let's see how far this career goes after Mamie wises up, which, thanks to Meryl she will. At least Gwyneth ened up with and established rocker, who certainly was not launching on to the coattails of Blythe Danner!!!!!! But it sounds like someone is trying to ride the Gravy Train via La Streep!!!!!!! Well, can it, Stanley, because before you know it you are going to find yourself out in that alley. Mamie is no Lindsay, and you had better watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be wonderful, girls, if we all had Meryl to give us such advice??????????????

No comments: