Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Darlings, I Want To Be The Anti-Glenn Beck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls, it may sound like a rant but the whole Barnes and Noble closing thing has The Raving Queen so riled up I would like to hold a rally in front of the Lincoln Center B and N to protest the dumbing down of America, which, from the reception Mr. Beck's rally got, is what this nation is turning into--a nation of dummies!!!!!!!

Glenn Beck, girls, is the kind of American I MOST despise--a heterosexist suburban nut who espouses corporate capitalist greed, technology over art--you know the kind of right wing junk my ultrra conservative blue collar relatives (whom I still have bitter resentment towards, so how do you like that, you bitches???) tried to shove down my throat, and now their dumb right wing children, and those children's children are espousing the same right wing crap!!!!!!!!! It has to come to an end.

Thank God for fashion and free thinkers, like me. At least we still have Freedom of Speech, like this blog, but if the Tea Party has its way, we will not even have that. We will all have to espouse company policy like robots.

Lambs, it is time to fight back!!!!! Stand up for education, literature, classic art, Anna Wintour, and the right to be heard. Down with coporate America, capitalist greed, beans n'frank lesbians, vicious opera queens, and non-insightful gay men--which is aking a lot from a group that prides itself on being such. Oh, I am SO sorry, darlings, am I going to get shot for this??? You know where I will fire, boys???? Right between your nuts!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, maybe I should stand on a soap box, at the LGBT Center and voice this, or post this all over town, like Harper Anderson did those pics of serial rapist Kenneth Cleary. Good for her in gunning him down!!!! Gun down all the right wing men and burn the women like the Salem witches they are!!!!!!!

And you thought I was apolitcal, darlings? You thought I don't care about soical injustice????? Just because it is important that I wear designer garb to protest does NOT mean I care any less. Do you think ANNA would wear Kmart to Fashion Week!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down with Beckism! Death to the capitalist, corporate, suburban structure in this country!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, darlings, I have to run to tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: