Followers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Darlings, This Day Should Have Been Declared A National Holdiay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, girls, do you know what day this is? It happens to be the birthday of the Radiant, the Most Enchanting, Miss Amy Adams!!!!!!!!! That is right, darlings, Miss Adams turns 36, today, and I should look so good when I turn 36, lambs. She has that good looking fiance and she has a beautiful baby daughter, so her BIG birthday gift has been received already. But that does not stop The Raving Queen from sending hugs, and kisses, and tea with white gloves, and wishes for happiness!!!!!!!

Speaking of babies, Audrey is down to the wire, and we are all wondering when things are going to go. Every time there is a new email, or the phone rings, I expect to hear. And you know I will be having contractions, darling, and they will have to wheel me in on a gurney, as I give emotional birth, with the lovely Monsieur Davide leaning over me, quietly and gently asking, "Sweetheart, how did you get us into this?"

But not to fear; I still have my Stendahl and he will take care of me for the weekend, or at least for tomorrow. What a quandry we are in about "A Little Night Music." Here is Bernadette perfecting Desiree, with people saying it a MUST for serious theatergoers, but how can I, who saw the ORIGINAL production, darlings, justify this? Nothing against Bernadette, who I am sure is the best Desiree we have had since Glynis Johns, BUT the production is second rate, the costumes do not look that stunning, and the orchestra is skimpy. So you are paying three figures for a great moment towards the end of the Second Act???? I am sorry, dolls, I want more!!!!!! Now, if someone wants to comp me in, I have NO objections, darling. Same if you want to buy me a mink coat, or a house on Great Neck. Go ahead, I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bur go ahead and light a candle and eat some cake in celebration of Amy.
Miss Adams is adored by all, and we salute her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you do, I will light a candle for you, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: