Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Darlings, I Am Heterosexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



April Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is April 1, girls, and I just couldn't resist! Though between the photo and my starting the subject bar with the word "Darlings," you should have known I was out for laughs. I mean, come on!!!!!!!!! Me, a boring, suburban heterosexual??????????? I have fought against this my entire life. Still am, as a matter of fact.

But in any case, we are now one fourth of the way through 2011. Can you believe it???? And we are now entering what T.S. Eliot referred to as "the cruelest month," which, as we go thorugh this month, I can attest to.

However, there are lots of happy events for this month--Easter, Barbra Streisand's birthday, April showers bringing May flowers, and, of course, at the very end, my amazing father reaching the advanced age of 96!!!!!!!!!!! And still functioning, darlings, in ways I can barely.

So let us try and put a positive spin on April. Are we just April Fools, like Jack Lemmon and Catherine Denueve in the 1970 movie????????? May we all look as good as Catherine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know YOU do, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: