Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Darlings, What A Way To Cap Off The Weekend!!!!!!!



Sweeties, the weekend just did not let up. Things came finally to a riotous climax at Mott Street in Chinatown, with those wild and crazy girls--Bruce and Herb, who just love each other to pieces, and that Don and Dante, whose reputations as party participants is so vast it is only because they are middle-aged they do not appear in "NEXT" magazine!!!!!!!

Not me, darling!!!!! So, with this riotous group and Monsieur, we all convened at a place called "456 Mott." I think. The first thing I wanted to know was, Where was B.D.Wong??????? The second was, how can a restaurant run out of lemons???? I mean, come on!!!!!!!

But that didn't stop us from chowing down on some tasty food in an area I am growing more and more accustomed to. Now, the food was tasty, but it and the atmosphere were not the greatest, a fact agreed with me upon by Monsieur.

Nevertheless a good time was had by all, capped off by ice cream at The Factory.
And then home to cuddle and an 'SVU' Marathon!!!!!!!!

Hoing Choing, darlings!!!!!!!!! "Flower Drum Song"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: