Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girls, What Have We Come To???????????????????



Darlings, remember, several weeks back, when I told the new staff how they could fix "Spider Man: Turn Off The Dark"--which no one has listened to me on, yet!!--and one of the first things said was to bring the homosexuals back to the theater. Well, someone is listening to me, just not the right show.

The makers of "High," the new Broadway drama, starring that Bovine Cow, Miss Kathleeen Turner (no offense to cows, dears!!) have listened a little too strenuoulsy.

First, they have Kathleen Turner--playing a NUN!!!!!!!!!!! Honey, next to "The Divine Sister," this has GOT to be the campfest of the seaason!!!!! Second, it has a young man in it, who at times appears nude, so much so that in the ads they make sure to advertise that the play features full frontal male mudity.

Why???????? They want an audience???????? Do you think they will get one if it is Kathleen Turner, in the nude!!!!!!!!! SCAAAAAAAAAARY!!!!!!!!! I would run right out of there, let me tell you!!!!!!!!!!! Though, as I said, having her play a NUN is a HOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

So why telegraph the male nudity?????????? Because they now that every gay man on either side of the Hudson, Theater Queen or not, will be scrambling to get in, just to see a young hot ting onstage. I mean, what does this say about the desperation of gay men going to the theater????? The same thing was done with Daniel Radcliffe in "Equus," and let me say it would not surprise me if I suddenly walk into a performance of 'How To Succeed,' and find this principle being used. The trick with that show is--when??????? My suggegstion would be the washroom scene, with "I Believe In You!"

Girls, imagine, Birthday Suits on Broadwaqy, to promote Broadway!!!!!!!!!! What is it going to be next???????????? Not me, loves, because I do NOT do nude scenes!!!!!!!!!

And, of course, you know I am going to see "High" at some point. With the Cow and Buckskin, what could be bad??????????????

Moo Moo, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: