Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Spy Wednesday, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, girls, now things really swing into Full Gear during Holy Week, with this apocryphal day. Which is when I think Judas went poking around, prior to his openly betraying Jesus. Strange thing to be commemorating, so I am asking all my girls out there to spy on someone--in a good way. And, no, don't come poking after me in the shower!!!! First of all, the sight would make you want to scream, and second I WOULD scream--just like Janet Leigh.

Maybe I will sneak up behind Monsieur in the kitchen and see what he is concocting for dinner. And not to fear; tomorrow may be Maundy Thursday, but there will be a Bitch Of The Week! I just don't have one yet. But you know how they just happen to turn up, loves!!!!!!!!!!!

So a happy Spy Wednesday to all. Watch out going around those corners, now!!!!!! And don't let anyone try and upstage your Easter ensemble!!!!!!!!!!!

Until tomorrow, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: