Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday At Last, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Darlings, some weeks whiz by, others drag, and let me tell you, this one seemed so prolonged, and you better believe my old you know what is dragging. Nevertheless, a full weekend is on hand, wherein we are going to celebrate not one, but two anniversaries. The first is this evening, for my movie mad friend, Harvey, as we celebrate what he calls his "recovery" anniversary. I think some flowers are in order, and will be on hand.

But--this weekend--Sunday, specifically, marks the one year anniversary of Monsieur and Moi. That is, an entire year has gone by--can you believe it--since we met and had our first date, and let me say each subsequent meeting is still as exciting as that. Despite our mutual craziness--and you know what I mean, Monsieur--this has been one of my best years on record, and may it continue!!!!!!!!!

I know you are just dying to know what is going to happen on that day. I can't be sure of everything, but I do know I have picked out a nice, romantic gift, AND on Sunday we are brunching at one of our favorite places--One If By Land, Two If By Sea, which is not only romantic, but the brunch is actually reasonably priced, in comparison to everything else there, for a high end restaurant. And they make very nice Bloody Mary's. You can bet I will be high spirited and vivacious.

No lambs, I have not walked down that aisle yet, but be assured that as soon as that is set, it will be duly reported here. Though the wedding night will NOT be covered by Howard Cossell (or his successor) as it was in Woody Allen's "Bananas."

The only banana in my life is the one I am going to eat right now!!!!! Love to all my girls, from Monsieur and moi!!!!!!!!!! May all your anniversaries be happy ones, too!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: