Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Girls, Sometimes There ARE Happy Endings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Several weeks back, darlings, I believe I wrote about my friend, and "Cinemaniac" star, Eric. Eric had somehow lost his apartment, and was making his way through the system in a men's shelter. Well, now that has payed off, because Eric is in his own place. Not only that, he has crossed over the East River, from Forrest Hills, Queens, where he did live, to Manhattan!!!!!!!

I had to admire his courage and fortitude during a period that would have done me in, and when it comes to listing my ten worst fears is definitely in the Top Five!!!!! Eric's tencity, spirit, and good character paid off for him, and I am happy there are some exmaples of when the so-called System actually works.

I must pay Eric a visit, and bring him a nice housewarming gift!!!!!! I will give you all a full report when I do!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I KNOW I will just run in to him at the Walter Reade Elizabeth Taylor festival, coming up!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: