Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Very Special Bitch Of The Week Column This Week, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                     I know, I know, I feel I am expected to say something about the Boston bomber(s) here, but, frankly I want to wait until said culprits are identified.  Whomever they turn out to be, they are looking good already for this column, but I want to be able to match faces and names.

                                                       Which is ironic, almost hypocritical, in light of this week's winner, who is not identified, but whose moniker is pictured above.

                                                          The winner of this week's Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award is Someone Whose Screen Name Is "Golden Boy" On Broadway World. Com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                           "What?" I can hear all you girls asking.  Well, just listen because what  caused this creature to be so designated this week will ring like an explosion among the most explosive and vituperative personalities this town has to offer--New York Theater Queens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                              This chit had the temerity--the TEMERITY, darlings!!!!!!!!--to deride the Toast Of Broadway!  I am talking about she whom is beloved to all us Theater Queens--Miss Jessie Mueller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                He (I know it is some disgruntled Theater Queen!!!!!!!) has the audacity to say Miss Mueller is overrated, and is only getting work because she has a good agent. Said she sang out of the side of her mouth in 'On A Clear Day', and cannot understand why people are falling all over her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                 Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                  I will give you that Jessie has an excellent agent.  If I had one, I would have been seen for sociopathic Henry on 'SVU,' or at least Fantine in "Les Miserables!!!!!!!"  What Golden Boy does not realize is--Jessie may have a wonderful agent, but she could not be getting the work she is if she did not have the talent to back it up!!!!!!!!!  Let's see your talent, Golden Boy!!!!!!  Wonder what it is?????????  Doing Streisand riffs to the cast album of "Funny Girl," while posing in the mirror, like Fanny Brice, as Baby Snooks, in your underwear????????  Oh, yeah, I can see you getting plenty of work, hon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                    You wanna take me on, Golden Boy???????  You get right on here, and say so!!!!!!!!!  A talent like Miss Mueller's is rare and wonderful, and if you cannot respond to the extraordinary quality of her voice, you have a tin ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                      One thing for sure--you lack taste, which calls your being a Theater Queen into question.  Or maybe you are one of those unfortunates who think the world did not exist before 1985, and are bowled over by the likes of crap, like "Spring Awakening!"  I will bet that is it!!!!!!!!!!
You have no context for taste, dear, so when a talent like Miss Mueller comes along, your brain cannot process it, and recognize it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                      Well, this week, in defense of Jessie, I am recognizing Golden Boy as a full fledged bitch!!!!!!!!!!!  Get waxed, you queen!!!!!!!!!  A Brazilian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                          Or else get all the ear wax outta your head, which is clogging your brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                             Takes a bitch to bitch a bitch, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Raving Queen said...


I have read some of those comments on All That Chat, and you are right!
I have not gone on there myself, but I do wreak similar havoc with others IMDB. At times, I feel like I am Judge Judy!