Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Welcome, Jessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       Let's start out with some good news, darlings!!!!!!!!!  Broadway-star-on-the-rise, Jessie Mueller, returns to Broadway tonight--after a 23 day absence!!!!!!!!!!!--in the lead role of "Nice Work, If You Can Get It," and I am sure Blythe and Company will welcome her with open arms!  But, I am telling you, when one is the fastest rising star on the Great White Way, since--yes, loves!!!!!!!!--Barbra Streisand, a 23 day absence is not so unusual.

                                           Monsieur and I are planning on seeing Jessie at the Sunday, April 14, matinee!!!!!!!!  She will be settled in, by then, though I am sure, in the wings tonight, she will hit that stage running!!!!!!!!!!  And I cannot wait to hear her luscious voice wrap itself around such luscious Gershwin melodies, like "Someone To Watch Over Me!"

                                                You can bet I am excited for and about Jessie!  And wish her the best; so break a leg, darling!!!!!!!!!!!  Perhaps this stint will help launch her into the star vehicle of her own  she is so deserving of?????????????

                                                    Do I hear a revival of "Funny Girl," dolls????????????????????????

No comments: