Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

Either This Will Become The Most Famous Gym In Town, Or It Will Go Under Real Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   Poor Hugh Jackman, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All he wanted to do was get a little exercise.  Instead, he got propositioned by a nut job who did not have the decency to be as attractive as either Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction," or Jessica Walter in "Play Misty For Me!!!!!!!!!!"

                                                    Kathleen Thurston is certainly no Blythe Danner, which is no excuse, darlings, why she could not, at least, run a comb through that hair!!!!!!!!  Nothing wrong with Kathleen being hot for Hugh--plenty of girls, AND boys, in this town, are-- but, honey, the way you look, forget about trying to land anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                      If what you are thinking right now is--she looks like she just walked out of a homeless shelter--you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                       One might feel a bit sorry for Kathleen, if only she had not gone in to the Gotham Gym, in the Village, this past Saturday morning, disrupting not only Hugh and everyone else there, with loud romantic proclamations, but then removing an electric razor--said to be filled with pubic hair!!!!!!--and thrown it at Hugh Jackman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                         I am telling you, girls, a person isn't safe anymore!  It is tough in this town, being a celebrity!  Believe me, I know!  Which is why, when I, the Raving Queen is not required to dress in designer digs, I travel very incognito!!!!!!!!!  I am so under the radar, darlings, you do not even know how much I am among  you!!!!!!!!!

                                                           Which is one way I gather topics to write about!!!!!!!!

                                                            But that is my excuse.  And I do not go around stalking people, though, I have to admit, if I were to pass Meryl Streep on the street, I would, out of respect, have to proselytize myself before her!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will cross that bridge, when I come to it!!!!!!!!!

                                                             I guess now Hugh Jackman will have to get membership at another gym!!!!!!!!  As for Gotham, where this happened, for them, this could either be a gold mine, or a bust!!!!!!!  Only time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                               Will this be the last we have seen of Kathleen Thurston????????
Looking the way she does, I certainly hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                   But you know how these things go, darlings!!!!!!!  Mark my words--

                                                                      Before she is through, she will get a makeover, and have her own reality show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                      Only in America, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: