Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Divas....Divas Who Need Birthdays.........!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                           We are on a roll this week, darlings, because today happens to be the birthday of one of the biggest--in more ways than one!!!!!!!--icons!!!!!!!!!!!  None other than BARBRA!!!!!!!!!  Today, La Strident hits 71!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How I wish she still looked and sang as she did during her "Funny Girl" days!!!!!!!!!!!!  How, I imagine, BARBRA does too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              When one is BARBRA, one can do anything on her birthday, darlings!!!!!!!!  What I hear is that, on this day, she gets to eat pints of ice cream--I think coffee is her favorite--while being (ahem!!!!!) pleasured by James Brolin!!!!!!!!!!  This is the day he has to work overtime, honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I understand it happens simultaneously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                  Now, either sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!  Though I prefer vanilla to coffee ice cream, and if James and I are to have a go, I want to concentrate exclusively on the experience. Not while eating and fielding phone calls for movie projects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                     Seventy-one years of BARBRA!!!!!!!!!  How lucky can we get????????
How lucky for BARBRA!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                        I am sure CD players in thousands of New York City apartments, inhabited by Theater Queens, are going to be cranking out BARBRA selections this evening.  Or how about watching "Funny Girl" on DVD?????????  Not a bad way to celebrate, darlings, but I have a better idea!!!!!!!!

                                                          For those of my girls who may still be single, get a pint of Hagen Dasz, and the hottest guy you can find!  Invite him over, then down that tub, while he goes down on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                            Happy Birthday, BARBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: