Followers

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Two Pieces Of Scum For The Price Of One, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 It was called the Vampire Murder, when it happened, and is now, I understand, mentioned in various evening walking tours in the Big Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  On the evening of July 19, 2003, Shawn Johnson, a businessman from Georgia, on a company trip to New Orleans, decided to have some fun on his last night.  He went out among the French Quarter, and after midnight, hooked up with three fun lovers--Benjamin Anthony, and this Goth couple, Kris Mitchell Lane and Karla Nicole Frye.  They got along, so the group decided to go back to Shawn's hotel room, for some fun and games.  I do not know what hotel it was, darlings, but I certainly hope it was  not the Monteleone, because you know how much I just LOVE that place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    While Karla distracted Shawn with feminine charm before they rode off into the night,  her boyfriend/accomplice, Kris Mitchell Lane, made it clear to others hanging out with them in Jackson Square that, once back at his hotel, they were going to "roll" (ie; rob) him!!!!!!!!!!!!  Most of the group wisely declined--very wise on their part, considering how things turned out--so it was just Shawn, Karla, Kris and Benjamin that went back to the hotel.

                                     Once there, they got the idea of all taking a champagne bath in Shawn's room Jacuzzi!!!!!!!  The bubbly was poured in, and Karla began to disrobe, leading the boys to follow.  Karla, Ben and Shawn were in the tub, but Kris had not gotten in.  Instead, he stayed behind, picked up a champagne bottle, snuck up behind him, and, while Karla watched and giggled, hit Johnson on the back of his head!!!!!!!!!!

                                       That was enough for Benjamin Anthony to get up and out of there, saying he wanted no part of it.  Karla said something about missing all the fun.  Which included, as the horror struck Ben watched, Kris hitting Shawn again, then holding his head under, until he drowned.  Benjamin watches in horror, but he does not try and stop them!  He does not call for help.  Which is why I think he was charged and imprisoned.  He may have had remorse, but he did nothing, made no effort to try and prevent the situation.  When it was done, Karla said to Benjamin not to worry about a thing, adding "we've done this before."

                                          Which is where the phrase "Vampire Murder" comes from, though I would like to know who else this couple killed  (Supposedly, they also drank Shawn's blood, out of cups!!!).  And these two were real pieces of work--vampire wannabes, dressing in Goth; Karla, in a long blonde wig  that made her look like a pasty corpse; Kris, who, even with make-up suggesting he wanted to emulate Klaus Kinski in "Nosferatu," could not hide the fact that he was some trash punk Italian kid, from some backwoods area, while Karla was some drug addicted piece of trash from Alabama.

                                             They were finally caught, tried and convicted.  Benjamin, for being remorseful and agreeing to testify against the couple, got twenty five years in prison.  The other two got Life, and I doubt they will ever see daylight again, which is fitting enough for vampires!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                But I have a better solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                Drive a wooden stake straight through their hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42 comments:

airfeedsfire said...

Yea, so much of that is wrong, first Never aka karla only got 5 years, Worry aka kris ended up commiting suicide in prison, also there was another girl, I for got her street name but in articles they call her catt or deardra, ( there were two street girls who went by the name catt and she wasnt one of them). No one drank blood, and even what is seen or read on tv and internet is some what wrong.
worry was a good guy, he was shy at first but really caring, and all the street kids helped eachother out.
I dont condone the murder, but it didnt play out that way. The

Hypnos Rêveur / Johnny Darko said...

shawn was my best friend... i could rip these people's heads off with my bare hands..
i don't give a shit about what was 'seen on tv'
none of these people were 'good'
that man would have given you the shirt off his back
and you know who would have stopped me from ripping off heads? SHAWN
sincerely,
jon daniel
may you all vanish in the haze of memory... with THIS being your defining moment..

Unknown said...

You know what you go ahead and talk shit behind the safety of your keyboard but I guarantee you wouldn't say something like that to my face.

The Raving Queen said...


Oh, wouldn't I, dear?????????

The Raving Queen said...


Unknown,

Sorry for the pain this caused you.
This post was based on what I saw on an ID
program, so perhaps the inaccuracies are theirs!

Mad Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Raving Queen said...


My sentiments exactly, Michelle!

Unknown said...

Isn't kind of strange that there isn't one photo of Karla Frye?

The Raving Queen said...


Jesse,

Believe me, I looed for one
when writing this post. I was
not able to find any.

sarahmegan said...

she goes by a different name.

The Raving Queen said...


And do you know what name
that would be, dear?

Unknown said...

Hey Dylan. I’m your cousin. My dad was the original Kriss Mitchell. Your dad’s uncle. My name is Julie Mitchell from Michigan. Look me up on Facebook if you’d like to talk v

Unknown said...

Hey Dylan. I’m your cousin. My dad was the original Kriss Mitchell. Your dad’s uncle. My name is Julie Mitchell from Michigan. Look me up on Facebook if you’d like to talk v

The Raving Queen said...


Oh, Hon, How Sweet!

But watch out! Those family
reunions can be tricky!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Mobile said...

She goes by "Famelda Hyde" on FB.

The Raving Queen said...


Mobile,

Cute name! But it is perfect for her!

The Raving Queen said...


Unknown,

Best thing could happen to you
and all my readers is that you
are never heard from again, on here.
Huh? Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEVE! said...


It was the Marriott courtyard

STEVE! said...

It was the Marriott courtyard

STEVE! said...

It was the Marriott Courtyard.

The Raving Queen said...


Steve,
Thanks so much for that
info. I always stay at
the Monteleone when in
NOLA, but I am familiar
with the Mariott Cortyard.
One of the city's many
gruesome stories!

Unknown said...

I dated Never, aka Karla, for like a month back in 2016, until she started being manipulative and lying constantly... the girl is no good. I found out about this murder and thats what made me thank the powers that be that I wasnt next in her sick games. I bet she got that guy named Worry to kill just to see if she could; she was like that.

The Raving Queen said...


Unknown,
Thanks for a very scary share.
Talk about dodging a bullet.
I agree with you she was wired for
this. If it had not been the guy
in the story, it would have been
someone else.

So glad I have someone I am with.
The idea of dating now seems much
more dangerous than in my day.

Take care, and thanks for sharing!

malorn march said...

Karla Frye is a narcissist with no empathy for any living thing i known her my whole life she robs graves keeps the bones of. other love ones i picked her up and. didn't believe her she compulsive liar and skilled thief shes like a succubus it takes people a. while to see the real her. she talks so badly to people that do drugs and then smokes meth. when no one looking I'm done a lot of drugs with her. at least im not a hypocrite about it. and i. have a home job school always have a decent car and I've struggled with a drug problem my whole life. she lives at home never had a car or health insurance so what's her excuse. my junkies have more life goals than her she was all over kris. i had to hear then fuck all. night. but soon as she was caught. the word loyalty seemed to escape her morals if she ever had any. 3 years is all she got acting like she was kidnapped. and she learned nothing from the whole ordeal bragging to everyone. how she killed a guy in the Marriot and she got busted shoplifting I thought. that was a teenager thing. that people grow out of. anyways someones gonna get mad at her and report her drug uses to cps. men are dumb the trust any girl that cute.

malorn march said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
malorn march said...

Karla Frye is a narcissist with no empathy for any living thing i known her my whole life she robs graves keeps the bones of. other love ones i picked her up and. didn't believe her she compulsive liar and skilled thief shes like a succubus it takes people a. while to see the real her. she talks so badly to people that do drugs and then smokes meth. when no one looking I'm done a lot of drugs with her. at least im not a hypocrite about it. and i. have a home job school always have a decent car and I've struggled with a drug problem my whole life. she lives at home never had a car or health insurance so what's her excuse. my junkies have more life goals than her she was all over kris. i had to hear then fuck all. night. but soon as she was caught. the word loyalty seemed to escape her morals if she ever had any. 3 years is all she got acting like she was kidnapped. and she learned nothing from the whole ordeal bragging to everyone. how she killed a guy in the Marriot and she got busted shoplifting I thought. that was a teenager thing. that people grow out of. anyways someones gonna get mad at her and report her drug uses to cps. men are dumb the trust any girl that cute.

The Raving Queen said...


Marlon March,

I could not agree with you more.
As for cuteness, I think it is the
Devil's best entry point. Think of
Damien in "The Omen!"

Unknown said...

Karla niclole frye. The ravring queen Some times never divice Famelda hyde. On Facebook. She lives in mobile AL. Everythings listed I think she's 40 now.
Or she looks 40 at least check out the mug shot. major neck creases under that double chin. Two for the price of one. Is that a weight reference sweethear?

Unknown said...

my father is kriss lane. if anyone would like to get ahold of me or simply see what i look like, my instagram is @klaudia_hopeeeee

Unknown said...

Can we talk? Please email me

Unknown said...

Instagram Cher0keedrvr I wrote the message above!

Karen said...

OMG I just watched a YouTube video where some girl talks about her bf leaving her for the woman featured in bourbon st bloodbath! She didn't name names but I watched the doc and googled the crime and wound up here. This comment section is wild! Quite the rabbit hole! Karla sounds like a real femme fatale!

The Raving Queen said...

Karen,

Femme fatale is putting it
mildly. Karla was a sick and\
dangerous person. If she is
not in prison, she should be!

malorn march said...

She just got busted in mobile al for stealing a fire hydrant and drug charges theses your raving queen

The Raving Queen said...

Marlon March,
Thank you for the update.
Trash like her never changes.

malorn march said...

Says the person arrested for arrested for stealing a fire hydrant while on meth.to make shit worse your mom. I think that's a way better definition of what real garbage truely is.

The Raving Queen said...

Marlon March,
Are you inferring I am the woman
you wrote about. Darling, I am my own
person with my own blog. I doubt if
the woman you talk about can read or
write.

The Raving Queen said...

Sorry, Malorn March!

Ashley E said...

https://www.mobileso.com/whos-in-jail/

The Raving Queen said...

Ashely E,
Thank you for sharing this.

malorn march said...


So just curious. Did you give your child paraphernalia to take to school, Or were you just not paying any attention to your child. Good job 👏 👍
Maybe you should stop worrying about your blog and start trying to be a better parent and role model.

The Raving Queen said...

marlon march,
I am confused. To whom are you speaking?
Yes, this is my blog, but I don't have any
children, and, believe me, at my age that ship has sailed!