Followers

Monday, September 17, 2018

Darlings, I Could Be A Wal-Mart Greeter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               "Hi, Welcome To Wal-Mart!
                                               "How may I help you?"
                                               "Service with a smile--or get the hell out of here!"
                                               "Beat it, you old bitch!"


                                          I mean, darlings, wouldn't I just be perfect for this position? I could be like Gloria Garayua, as Vita Chacon, who worked at Blue Market, in the "Cold Case" episode "A Dollar, A Dream."  As has been said of me, many times, my middle name is service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           I am actually thinking of doing this.  I would explode the customer service business, because I would not suffer fools gladly, while giving them exactly what they want...even if they do not know it is what they want!

                                             And that blue uniform!  Oh, boy!  A glam outfit to fake my act as one of the masses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              Girls, I am telling you, here and now, if I actually do this, I will let you know, and you must come and see me!

                                                It will be a performance, beyond your wildest imaginations!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I would drag myself to Wally World to see that!

The Raving Queen said...


I don't know if it will happen
for sure, Victoria, but stay
tuned!