Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2018

It Has Been A Whirlwind Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Girls, can you believe it?  Now, we are three fourths of the way through 2017.   The last quarter is upon us.

                                I watched the Summer washed out by the surf on Block Island, our trip to which I will post about next month.  We lost our friend, Bruce Friedman, earlier in the week, branded indelibly in our memories. The eighth anniversary of Tyler Clementi's passing was observed on here.  I think (note I say "think") I finished my Dawn Powell project.  I saw "The Nun," which was a hoot, and "A Simple Favor," which is a perfect Girls Night Out!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 And then, there was "A Chorus Line," as heavenly a production, and as merciful a deliverance, if temporarily, from out sadness, as could be asked.

                                  Hey, wait!  Don't forget about the Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings!!!!  Not only may lose the nomination--I hope!--he may be the first Catholic to have his Confirmation Sacrament revoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Now October is upon us.  I mean, I know I can't wait to see Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode forty years later!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So, may October be good to one and all, and my prayer to all is no more tragedy this year.

                                    Haven't we had enough?

                                     See you next month, with coffee--dears!

No comments: