Followers

Friday, September 7, 2018

We Have A New Reader, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      The reader's name is BCElginTex, and I say welcome!  Make sure you do too, girls!  Welcome to the wacky and improbable world of The Raving Queen!  The things you will discover on here won't be anyplace else, that is for sure.

                                        As always, BC, it goes great with coffee.  Make sure there is some by your side, as I always have when writing.

                                         The follower indicator is now up to an even numbered 80!  It makes me feel so good.

                                          So, welcome, BG, and here is the blog's unofficial signature theme, to do so.

                                          Enjoy!
Oh, and the Laughing Cow sends her love to all my readers. Since she is "la vache qui rit," I imagine the femme is emphasized!  Love from the Laughing Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: