Followers

Monday, September 3, 2018

Support The Cow Boycott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         If anyone should be honored on Labor Day, it is American cows!  They are so cute--"A bunch of bossies!!!!!!!!"--and they have to fear all year.  Turkeys don't get skittish till around November 1; till them no one pays them any mind.

                                           But cows, who supply us milk, when alive, and then die for carnivorous sins of the Right Wing populace, have to worry 365 days of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             So, if you have to be patriotic today, and march for something, darlings,
march for the schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               It could turn out to be a mooooooooooving experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Amen and I have even more sympathy for what they go through, since I began watching my vet show.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I am certain I would be
sympathetic too, but I don't
think I could watch that program.
Those ASPCA animal ads just
break my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!