Followers

Friday, May 29, 2020

Don't Listen To Anything THIS Bitch Says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      My God, this week has just been filled with bitches, or maybe my Bitch Meter is creeping up.  I hope that is all it is, and not just my blood pressure!

                                      This is Charlotte St. Martin.  She is President of The Broadway League.  Lord, what a name!  How pretentious.  She is probably really Cherry Protsky from Corona, Queens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        She has the nerve to say that Broadway will open in January, to full houses, everyone seating to each other--and wearing masks?

                                          Char, dear, whom are you kidding?  Yes, Theater Queens live for theater, but the operative word here is LIVE, not theater.  What you are proposing is a death sentence, another outbreak, more deaths, less people to go to the theater, anyway!  And what is the point?

                                            And get this, Char, you and all these dumb Venture Capitalists.  Just  because theaters and businesses are open, does not mean people will immediately run and go.  The real nuts well!  But those more sensible are going to be lots more cautious rather than have you putting business and commerce before human life.  All for a few bucks?  Fuck you!

                                               I can speak for myself, and others may agree with me.  I am not going anywhere--subway, restaurant, theater, bookstore, whatever, until I feel completely comfortable!  And that may take awhile.  As Patti Lu Pone said, and I posted on here, she doesn't see Broadway coming back, till the end of 2021!  And I am with her!

                                                Meanwhile, what about actors, like Patti, on stage?  So you are willing to put them at risk, too?????????????????

                                                 You stupid fools!  Go live among filth, if you all feel so immune!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

SHE will be fine. That is all that matters I guess.
The rest of us can roll the dice.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
You are so right. But I am not
taking any chances. And I am not
so sure this will happen, as she
says, anyway.