Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Playbill Ran A Quiz On What Musical Theater Character One Is Turning Into, During The Pandemic? I Took The Quiz, And Came Out as Belle, In "Beauty And The Beast!" But I Think What I Am Becoming Is "Do I Actually Want To Leave 'Grey Gardens'?"



                                    Yes, darlings, though I am not dealing with rats or feeding racoons, as our place is spotless.  But I feel safer and safer in my reclusive environment, and the world out there seems frightening.  So, maybe I am becoming a bit of Little Edie!  I know, I still would want to do a night club act.

                                       While I relate to the whole "Grey Gardens" thing, I am not ready for the decay and destruction.  Sort of like Miss Havisham, at Satis House, with the rats running all over
her wedding cake!

                                         Never!  I am getting used to, and almost like the seclusion, but that is as far as it goes!

                                           Stay well, darlings, no matter what character you become!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Welp, I got Norma Desmond.
Apparently I have begun my descent into madness.

I think I Should be Mary Poppins though!!
In every job that must be done
There is an element of fun...

Victoria said...

Or Charity Hope Valentine.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
You would be a fabulous Chairty!
How many burgeoning theater queens
tried to replicate Gwen Verdon's pose
on the album cover! I know I did!