Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Time To Welcome Some More Girls, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Wow!  My follower indicator has jumped from 106 to 108!  If my posts help anyone during this time, I am glad of it.

                                  I want to introduce you to "Just Me" and "Leslie Tollefson.  Welcome to this blog, however you found your way here.  I can tell you, it is harder to write this, because I used to be a social butterfly, going to things all over town, and writing about them.  I haven't gone to anything in months.

                                    On June 14, my husband, David and I are going to watch Jessie Muller's concert online from Provincetown!  Jessie will be fabulous, and comfort to listen to that gorgeous voice, but LIVE is always better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       If I can up my technical skills, I am thinking of virtual tea and dainties, or maybe me singing a show song each day.  I always warm up vocally with "Frank Mills."  I can still do it.

                                         So, that's what some of you girls are in for!  Welcome our two newest, and, now, here is the blog's unofficial theme song!

                                           Enjoy!

No comments: