Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Social Distancing Is Very Important, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!! But What About Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee????????????????


                                   Next to Tenniel, they were best represented, as shown here, by the Disney artists in my favorite of his cartoons, the 1951 "Alice In Wonderland?"

                                     But how would they deal with what is going on today?  I mean, were they like Siamese Twins?  I can not remember.  But they always struck me as joined at the hip--literally--so social distancing enforcers would have a time with them.

                                       On the other hand, maybe the pandemic did not hit Wonderland!

                                        Get me there at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

“The secret, Alice, is to surround yourself with people who make your heart smile.
Only then, will you find wonderland”

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Well, then, I must not be that
far from Wonderland!