Followers

Friday, March 25, 2022

Girls, Join Us All Tomorrow Evening, As Svengoolie Presents "The Beast With Five Fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                       Let me tell you, girls, in another time of life, I knew plenty of beasts with five fingers, and they were all over me.  I had to smack them off.



                                        But this 1946 Peter Lorre movie, which I have heard of since I was a kid, I know little about.  Would you believe David has seen this film, and I have not?  And I am the horror maven, here!



                                         So, there is much excitement in this house over tomorrow night's screening.  How scary will it be?  Let's find out, together!  And Svengoolie and Company will be on hand to make it fun.



                                           Whether it's popcorn or champagne, gather with us tomorrow as we watch this well-known horror film from the 1940's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                A decade when people dressed better than they do today!
 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

No champagne over here but my husband got me an expensive Splurge Treat of blackberries!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Love all berries. During
the week I have oatmeal with
raspberries and blackberries for
breakfast!