Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Today Is The Ides Of March, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   Actually, girls, it was a pretty good day.  Nothing bad happened, I am nearing the end of Joyce Carol Oates' epic, "THEM," and never forget that 66 years ago tonight, "My Fair Lady" opened on Broadway, at the now defunct Mark Hellinger Theatre, with Rex and Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                     Ah, those were the days of musical theater.



                                                     But really, today was nothing.  Tomorrow is the worst--I have to go to the dentist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                      Fingers crossed, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I used to love JCO

Victoria said...

I don’t have a favorite
Well, maybe Garden of Earthly Delights

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Just finished "Them." Very good.
My fist JCO was "Bellefleur." It
remains my favorite.